Vacation Getaway in the Rolling Hills of South-Central Wisconsin
Deer Valley Lodge strives to do its part for the environment and operates the Energize System to control Hotel Room temperature & lights when no one is present. Deer Valley also proudly uses Solar Power to save on the use of fossil fuels.
Deer Valley Lodge is a four-story hotel with 48 standard rooms and 14 suites– including Bunk Bed Suites, Deluxe Whirlpool Suites, and Balcony Suites. Each room has Cable Television and Standard Hotel Rooms offer a choice of 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. Deer Valley Lodge is not like any other hotel and a few of the many things that make Deer Valley Lodge a unique get-away include custom designed hand-made furniture, themed suites, antler sconces, and trim.
Deer Valley Lodge is Open!
We are currently monitoring guidelines set fourth by the CDC, the State of Wisconsin, American Hotel & Lodging Association, and the Stay Safe Initiative to protect our guests and our staff during this time. Procedures will be updates as changes are made. Below is the latest information:
- We are encouraging everyone at the Lodge to maintain 6’ social distancing
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the Lodge
- We are currently using CDC approved sanitizers
- High touch areas are sanitized frequently, our 3rd Shift Staff is re-sanitizing all areas to ensure cleanliness
- A protective barrier has been set-up at the Front Desk for Check-IN. We ask that one Family member Check-IN. Front Desk shared equipment such as computers will be sanitized during and after each shift. Key cards will be sanitized after use.
- Luggage Carts will be available at the Front Desk and will be sanitized.
- Ice is available only from the Front Desk to ensure safety
- Games, Magazines, and Books have been removed from the lobby for the time being to avoid added touch points
- Breakfast has been modified to meet guidelines
- Stay-over service will not be offered at this time. Extra linens and towels will be available upon request.
- High touch items have been removed from Hotel Rooms, including information binder, pens, etc.
- Guest Rooms will be staggered and not be rented two nights in a row to different guests when possible.
- Our Housekeeping team will be required to wear gloves and carts will be sanitized daily
- Contact-less Check-out is available
- Elevator use will be limited
- Temperature checks will be administered for anyone working at the Lodge before each shift
WATER PARK INFORMATION
- The CDC stated, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized more frequently as well as spaced further apart
- Chemical readings are monitored daily to ensure water safety
- Bathroom, common areas, and high touch areas are being sanitized by CDC approved chemicals
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing and congregate in groups of no more than 10 people
- Staff are monitoring, and will enforce, social distancing and water park capacity to ensure guest safety
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions everyone entering the water park must purchase a day pass or be a Hotel Guest
Every Monday starting at 9:00 AM we will sell Water Park Passes for the upcoming Saturday. Passes are good between 8 am and 11 pm, call now to guarantee your spot to Splash around. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.