Vacation Getaway in the Rolling Hills of South-Central Wisconsin
Deer Valley Lodge strives to do its part for the environment and operates the Energize System to control Hotel Room temperature & lights when no one is present. Deer Valley also proudly uses Solar Power to save on the use of fossil fuels.
Deer Valley Lodge is a four-story hotel with 48 standard rooms and 14 suites– including Bunk Bed Suites, Deluxe Whirlpool Suites, and Balcony Suites. Each room has Cable Television and Standard Hotel Rooms offer a choice of 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. Deer Valley Lodge is not like any other hotel and a few of the many things that make Deer Valley Lodge a unique get-away include custom designed hand-made furniture, themed suites, antler sconces, and trim.
- Select “My Reservations”
- Enter Last Name & Online Confirmation Number
- Stay-over service will not be offered at this time. Extra linens and towels will be available upon request.
Pre-Purchase Passes are needed on SATURDAYS now through April 2024
- Pre-Purchased Pass required to enter Water Park on Saturdays.
- Most Saturdays Passes CAN be purchased the day of, but please call for Availability.
- Beginning Mondays at 9:00 AM a limited number of Pre-Purchase Water Park Day Passes for the upcoming Saturday will go on sale until gone
- Passes are good from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM on Saturdays. Tower Slides are Operational from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM & Noon to 8:00 PM.
- Pre-Purchased Passes are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- If you are planning a Birthday Party or just bringing a group of 10+ people, please call to be added to our Calendar