Vacation Getaway in the Rolling Hills of South-Central Wisconsin
Deer Valley Lodge strives to do its part for the environment and operates the Energize System to control Hotel Room temperature & lights when no one is present. Deer Valley also proudly uses Solar Power to save on the use of fossil fuels.
Deer Valley Lodge is a four-story hotel with 48 standard rooms and 14 suites– including Bunk Bed Suites, Deluxe Whirlpool Suites, and Balcony Suites. Each room has Cable Television and Standard Hotel Rooms offer a choice of 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. Deer Valley Lodge is not like any other hotel and a few of the many things that make Deer Valley Lodge a unique get-away include custom designed hand-made furniture, themed suites, antler sconces, and trim.
We are currently monitoring guidelines set fourth by the CDC, the State of Wisconsin, American Hotel & Lodging Association, and the Stay Safe Initiative to protect our guests and our staff during this time. Procedures will be updates as changes are made. Below is the latest information:
- We are encouraging everyone at the Lodge to practice social distancing
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the Lodge
- We are currently using CDC approved sanitizers
- Stay-over service will not be offered at this time. Extra linens and towels will be available upon request.
- High touch items have been removed from Hotel Rooms, including information binder, pens, etc.
WATER PARK INFORMATION
- The CDC stated, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes
- Chemical readings are monitored daily to ensure water safety
- Day Pass or Hotel Guest Pass required to Enter Water Park